Secured loans are loans that require collateral, like a mortgage loan. It can also be a vehicle loan like a quick car loan Mission British Columbia, where your vehicle is the collateral. If you default on payments in secured loans, the financing company will take your collateral to limit the lender’s losses in cases of default. The value of the collateral may exceed the amount of your loan.
Some Examples Of Secured Loans
- Mortgage. The collateral is your property or your home.
- Minimum credit score loans. Your vehicle is the collateral. The financing company will check the value of your vehicle and make it a basis for your loan amount.
- Pawn Shop loans. Your jewelry or other items with value can be collateral.
3 Reasons To Choose A Secured Loan
- Criteria for eligibility are more lenient compared to unsecured loans. It is much easier to qualify for a secured loan because of the lower risk on the lender’s part. Usually, as in the case of car pawn loans, there is no credit checking which is ideal for people with problems with their credit scores.
- Lower Interest Rate. The interest rates in secured loans are lower than in unsecured loans because of the collateral. Unsecured loans charge higher interest rates because they carry a higher risk if the borrower defaults on payment.
- You can borrow a large sum of money. If your collateral has a higher value, then you get a more significant amount of money.
You can use your car to get a loan if you need a fast loan. Approval is fast when you have all the requirements needed. You can call Premier Loans Canada for pre-approval. Just answer the few questions that we ask. We can let you borrow as much as $100,000 as we offer the lowest interest rate you can find. You can log on to our website or call our toll-free number at 1-855-965-1650.
For more information visit us on: